1. Make sure that the host USB-C port on your device complies with the USB 3.0 / USB 3.1 specification. Compatible with USB 2.0 Type-C device.
2. To use the HD output port, the host USB-C port from your device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode.
3. To use the Power Delivery function to power and charge a connected USB-C laptop, the host USB-C port from your device must support USB Power Delivery. The USB-C input charging port cannot be used for data transmission.
4. Please do not rely on the USB-A ports for charging your phones, tablets or other devices.
5. For a stable connection, do not use this hub with high-power devices. It supports one hard drive max.
6. Not support charging for HP laptops and tablets via the PD USB-C charging port.
7. Charging Power Delivery enabled USB-C laptops via the PD USB-C charging port requires using your 55W or above original power adapter.